Dalgona coffee is a beaten coffee Originated in South Korea. The popularity of this special coffee is spreading all over the world.
With a simple recipe, it has been making a visual treat to Instagram and other social media users. Since it is trending all over social media, I thought of giving it a try.
I am always eager to try out new recipes in my kitchen but, since I am not a fan of coffees and that sort of beverages, I wasn’t much excited to try out this dalgona coffee recipe for the first time. But to my surprise, I started loving this drink when the first sip touches my soul. So now I know I will make this again and again.
This coffee was made without using electronic mixer/blender, but a fork is used to beat this coffee mixture to make it fluffy and creamy.
Dalgona Coffee Ingredients
- Coffee Powder:2 tsp
- Sugar: 2 tsp
- Hot Water: 2 tsp
- Milk: ¾ th Glass(warm/cold)
1: Take coffee powder, sugar and hot water in a bowl then mix well.
2: Beat the mixture using a fork/hand blender until it gets fluffy and creamy
3. Take a glass, fill it with milk up to ¾ th of the glass.
4. Top with the fluffy and creamy whipped coffee.
5. Then add some coffee powder/ choco powder on the top if you prefer.
6. Enjoy your Dalgon Coffee by mixing it well.
- 2 tsp Coffee Power
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Hot Water
- 3/4 Glass Milk
- Take 2 tsp of coffee powder, sugar and hot water in a bowl, mix it well.
- Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Take 3/4 th glass of milk and add this fluffy cream on top of milk.
- Spread a bit of coffee powder/chocolate powder on top of the cream.